Friday, September 9, 2011

Chess

There are this awesome chess artwork for Hetalia, found here (don't know where it comes from originally, but you can see all the designs in that forum)
Anyway, me and my friends decided to cosplay them, but since none of us cosplay Germany, but I cosplay Prussia, we decided to put Prussia in Germanys place, since they're brothers and all that, and, in Hetalia, pretty much the same country. Ever since then we always draw Prussia as the black rook, so whenever I post something from the chess design, it will be with Prussia and not Germany. Just so you won't get confused xD

With that said, I present to you my first Hetalia chess fanart ever! Now a week old, and with several followers though xD Raw from scanner, not even touched-up in ps xD Enjoy!


Censur means censored in swedish xD

Izu~

No comments:

Post a Comment