Saturday, September 17, 2011

Alfred F. Jones

This is, according to me, the best drawing I've ever done. I made it in Thailand when we were on vacation there last Christmas. Damn I miss Thailand. I remember we were watching Beauty and the Beast in Thai while I drew this. I used to watch the movie in the beginning, and only draw in the commercial breaks, but as I got more and more caught up in drawing I continued on the picture even when the movie played in the end. That was good times :'3

Sadly enough, the whole composition of the picture is not mine, since I used a ref pic for it. Though I can't find it anywhere on the web anymore.

As for the chess pic I'm working on- I haven't really made progress today, only finished sketching out Americas clothes. But I hope to continue with it tomorrow! Or later today... Anyhow, now I'm off to make popcorn!

So long

Izu♥

No comments:

Post a Comment